ENROL A YOUNG PERSON
CHILD INQUIRY FORM
Thank you for your interest in registering your child with Big Brothers Big Sisters of South-West Durham and Northumberland
To receive more information about our mentoring programs and how to register your child please complete the form below and our Intake Coordinator will give you a call to discuss the application process.
HOW IT WORKS
When applying for our programs, a mentee must be between the ages of 6 and 16 years. The mentoring relationship can be supported by the agency through to 18 years of age.
An Intake Coordinator will work with you and your child to review your situation and determine how a mentor would be of benefit. Factors that would be considered regarding your child’s needs include:
- Parent or guardian support
- Adult involvement other than the parent(s) or guardian(s)
- Peer relationships
- School performance
- Involvement in community activity
- Living environment
- Ability to form and maintain a healthy, safe relationship
- Ability to perform self-care