ENROL A YOUNG PERSON
CHILD INQUIRY FORM
Thank you for your interest in registering your child with Big Brothers Big Sisters of South-West Durham and Northumberland
To receive more information about our mentoring programs and how to register your child please complete the form below and our Intake Coordinator will give you a call to discuss the application process.
HOW IT WORKS
When applying for our programs, a mentee must be between the ages of 6 and 16 years.
An Intake Coordinator will work with you and your child to review your situation and determine how a mentor would be of benefit. Factors that would be considered regarding your child’s needs include:
- Parent or guardian support
- Adult involvement other than the parent(s) or guardian(s)
- Peer relationships
- School performance
- Involvement in community activity
- Living environment
- Ability to form and maintain a healthy, safe relationship
- Ability to perform self-care